Terms & Condition
In these terms and conditons (Ctyres) refers to Ctyres.co.uk(online) LTD
Welcome to Ctyres.co.uk the Terms and conditions set out below apply to all visitors of our website. By accessing our website or by placing an order with us via the website,
phone, or email or whatever other means you are bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms and condtions please do not use our site.
1. You are deemed to have placed an order with us by submitting your details through the checkout process, or orally by placing an order over the phone, or by written
communications. You can make changes and correct errors this can be done in the checkout process or by phone. Once the order has been dispatched or is in transit we
may not be able to make any changes for you. It is your responsibility to make sure you are ordering the correct tyres and the specifications of your order are to you’re
2. Buy completing the checkout process online or orally this does not constitute to a completed order nor create a contract between us. Only when (as applicable): (i) We have dispatched the goods for delivery to you ii) Arranged a booking for fitting at our fitting centre (s) Mobile van(s) including our fitting partners iii) You have Collected your tyres. will there be a contract created between us.
3. We have the right to cancel on not accept an order where (1) The goods are not available or a fitting service can not be arranged. (2) There has been an error of
description of the product or pricing (3) The order has been deemed not verified whereby we cannot verify the payment details with the billing details given.
All our prices include VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to display and quote prices excluding VAT. The Total price displayed on the website or over the phone
shall include VAT at the current rate. Where the buyer has selected the mail order options delivery charges, insurance and other relevant charges related to the delivery are
shown elsewhere on this site. If the buyer selects the Fitted option then the prices shall include a fitting service additional relevant charges are displayed else where on
this site. Our prices are reviewed regularly and can change on a daily basis.
3. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
1.You have the right to cancel your order before we dispatched the goods this applies to the fully fitted option and mail order. You can only notify us of a cancellation by
phone only all written forms of cancellation inc email, are not accepted. Where the goods have already been dispatched to you or the fitting centre then you can cancel
or return the goods according to the clause 3.2 below.
2. You can return your tyres for a full refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of your purchase (excluding shipping and admin charges). This applies to all orders
including Mail order and fully fitted options. The cost of returning the goods shall be met by you the customer.
3. Once we have received the goods a full refund or exchange will be done (minus any valid charges).
4. We will not accept you’re return goods if 1.The goods must are not in perfect condition and the tyres have been mounted or used. Tyres that have been correctly
supplied as specified in the odder confirmation and have been mounted can not be exchanged or returned. The provision in clause 4 do not affect your statuary rights.
We and any other companies or individuals inc Shareholders, directors and employees of Ctyres or any other group of companies and individuals who maintain or have
designed our website or any third party company who carry out services on behalf of Ctyres inc couriers and fitting centres exclude all liability and loss of any amount inc
financially, damage, loss of business and any other kind of loss that may result to you or a third party. Ctyres is not liable for Tyres that have any defect or faulty and any
faulty tyre will be sent back to the manufacture for inspection and their decision will be final. We can not guarantee you fitting times and we are not liable for any delays
as a result of fitting that are not done on time. Ctyres is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind as a result of the incorrect fitment of your tyres or tyres that have
been incorrectly ordered or fitted. Ctyres will not be responsible for damages or loss as a result of defective workmanship on behalf of any of our fitting partners or any other
third party fitters. Ctyres is not liable of delays in the delivery of your tyres. Save for when Ctyres has failed to show reasonable car in the supply of tyres and as a result this
has caused death or personal injury (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. If as a results of using our website and related services inc fitting of your
tyres result in the need of servicing or repairing of you’re vehicle any other equipment, software and data you agree to indemnify and defend us fully and hold all our directors,
shareholders and employees free from any claim, losses, damages, inc legal fees arising from any breech of conditions by you.
You are permitted to print and use extracted of this website for you own non-commercial use on the following basis. 1. Nothing is modified in any way including the text
and graphics. All martial on the website including graphics and tyre images are owned by the website and our licensors. Brands and brand names are the copyright of the
respective owners. Subject to clause 5.1 it is prohibited for you to copy any content or reproduce it in any other website without any prior written permission.
6. TITLE OF GOODS
Ctyres will retain the title of all goods unitl they have been paid in full by the buyer. Payments via cheque, credit and debit cards, bank transfer need to clear in our bank
account for the tilte to pass on to the buyer.
While we have ensured that the information on our website is correct, we can not guarantee complete accuracy. We may make changes to the contents of this website
includes all written and graphical content inc prices and product descriptions, without prior notice. The content of the website may be out of date and we can not make
the commitment of updating any such materiel. The content of our website is provided “as is” without any warranties this is according to the maximum extend permissible
8. Sub Contractors
* 8.1 Ctyres has the right to hire sub contractors to carry out any work and serices or supply products on our behalf.
9. Data protection
* 9.1 The Buyer confirms that we can use your name and email address and other information submitted by the user to us for future communication, Personal details
10. User declaration
* 10.1 The Buyer warrants that it is authorised to use any credit card the details of which may be given to the Seller for the purpose of paying for the goods to be
supplied and will indemnify the Seller against all losses costs claims damages and expenses it may suffer as a result of any breach by the Buyer of these terms and conditions.
11. Entire agreement
* 11.1 These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Seller and the Buyer.
12. Governing law
* 12.1 These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Buyer agrees to submit to the
non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.